This Week in Lotus - Week 14
Posted April 9, 2022 by ‐ 2 min read
👋 Hey everyone and welcome to This Week in Lotus!
It has been a super busy week for Lotus, with new features rolling out at a blistering pace! In this update, we highlight some of the cool new features and focus on a few trending topics and questions that have caught our attention.
👀 Issues we have seen frequently this week
- We have seen a few instances of users running into issues with importing lightweight snapshots this week. The Lotus Team are already on the case!! Keep a watch out for future announcements. 👀
- We’ve had a couple of questions about hardware performance and testing. We’ve got you covered!! Lotus Bench is a great way to put your hardware through its paces without disrupting your production pipeline. Check it out here.
Bugfixes for common issues
- Multiple SnapDeal bugs have been well and truly squashed! 🥾 Check out the new v1.15.1 release for all the goodies.
- Bugfixes for the kvlog looping issue have also landed with v1.15.1. We will continue to monitor for edge cases, please reach out to the TSE team if you see any recurrence.
- Ever seen a
normal shutdown of state machineerror message? Yup…we have too. Prepare to see it much less!!
- Boost testing has started!! 🚀 Early reports from the SPX team are super positive. We’re hearing about seamless migration from legacy markets, significant transfer speed increases, and the brand new browser-based deal manager interface is proving to be very popular! Follow along with all things Boost in the
- Lotus v1.15.1 has officially landed!! This feature release introduces Index Provider, GraphSync v2, and many other latest functionalities, improvements and bug fixes. More importantly, node operators can now enable FVM (experimental) to sync mainnet!! We also have a SnapDeals queuing feature that makes managing snap-up sectors a breeze. 💨
- SPX testing of the much anticipated PoSt-workers is progressing at pace with multiple miner nodes now actively running on mainnet! Watch this space!! 👀 👉🌌
That’s it for the week! Have a great weekend! ☀️